Flag of Laos additions

Laos additions forum

Natural Sedation and the best beds in Luang Prabang

• simonr

Joined Travelfish
    7th December, 2008

New hotel from footbridge
    I stumbled on this gem around two weeks ago as the hotel was preparing to open. There is an old foot bridge in town which spans a river named the Nam Khan .Walking across one afternoon I looked down to see a huge empty garden facing the setting sun, with some deck chairs and no one around.
    I am still here! Luang Prabang is a fairly tranquil town and this seems to be the epicenter of its tranquility.
    The hotel has only ten rooms (in two hectares of land) and even when it was full you are pretty much on your own.
    I have no doubt this place is a secret that wont be secret for long .Beautiful rooms ,friendly and willing staff, free pushbikes, WiFi,very well priced restaurant and bar, free airport transfers (five minutes driving time),and more(cable TV etc., etc.) . The best thing for me though, along with this almost mesmerizing serenity here, was THE MOST COMFORTABLE BED I have ever slept in.Oh yes ...and the price.....between $60 and $120 a night (at the moment!). Five star all the way.

#1 Posted: 8/12/2008 - 14:12

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Flights from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang & Luang Prabang to Hanoi(V'nam)? ... By aussieboonmar on 8 Mar 2006 7 9593 19 Aug 2011