Flag of Laos additions

Laos additions forum

Lao Spirit Resort a jungle getaway near Luang Prabang

• sanya2512

Joined Travelfish
    19th December, 2009

Sorry something went wrong before and my posting went online before I could write something.

I would like to recommend our small beautiful jungle resort only 15 km outside luang prabang on the banks of the nam khan river. quite, peaceful, relaxing. we offer a lot of acitivities from elephant riding, mahout course, trekking tours, kayaktours etc..

if you like to escape from the town then the Lao Spirit Resort is the perfect place to go. Check out our guest reviews on tripadvisor to get an idea and visit our website www.lao-spirit.com

thanks to all of you
    and hope to see you soon

sunny greetings from

Thomas
    Lao Spirit Resort

#1 Posted: 19/12/2009 - 21:53

• Advertisement

• marakusch

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2007

We had a stay there and I agree...REALLY WORTH the money and you come back relaxed...and all with the right amount of style! Lao Spirit is the right name, the spirit fills you as you stay. Check if you get the bungalow with the view on river and the bathtub with views out, as well as the open sky shower. Food good! Check it out, we will come back...

#2 Posted: 16/12/2010 - 13:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
New Resort In Luang Prabang ... By zenlaos on 22 Feb 2011 0 3247 22 Feb 2011
New Resort Near Luang Prabang ... By lucdelorme on 29 Oct 2009 0 1941 29 Oct 2009
Koh Lipe Jungle Resort, What's it like? ... By themagicnumber on 26 Aug 2008 2 2942 5 Sep 2008
Flights from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang & Luang Prabang to Hanoi(V'nam)? ... By aussieboonmar on 8 Mar 2006 7 9544 19 Aug 2011