Thai language forum

online vocab games

• theChosenOne

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2012

Does anyone know of any sites that use games to help build vocabulary? I think it is the easiest way to learn. I have been using vocards but have now finished the free lessons and do not want to pay for the subscription. Does anyone know of a free alternative?

Thanks a lot.
    Kat

#1 Posted: 26/3/2012 - 23:57

• Advertisement

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

I just stumbled on this site yesterday when searching around for a site where I could learn some Tongan words: http://www.digitaldialects.com/. I only had a very quick look, and it seemed pretty basic... but maybe it's a start. (There are lots of languages here for anyone else interested, too).

When trying to learn some Thai words a few years, I also came across this site which has podcasts that you can download (also avail on iTunes). http://learn-thai-podcast.com/
    I liked the podcasts because I could listen and practice while stuck in traffic to/from work

#2 Posted: 27/3/2012 - 01:05

• yurithebest1

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2012

I am trying to learn a new language this summer and i think that Thai language is the one that i will start learning :)
    Anyway me too i am collecting some websites that will enable me to learn that very great language, and i think that the websites that you have just provided busylizzy are very important for beginners like me, so thank you for sharing them with us.

#3 Posted: 8/8/2012 - 12:46

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.