Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Travbuddies Tioman/Perhentians Sept 2-9?

• Aloyacska

Joined Travelfish
    21st May, 2010

Hi to all backpackers!

I'm planning to visit Tioman/Perhentians between Sept 2-9, and as Im going solo, I would love to discover the island together with other backpackers and share accommodation. I really would like to try snorkeling, doing some moderate trekking and just enjoy the beach, swim, play volleyball...to sum up: one week of pure fun:) Anyone interested?

Bye,
    24y old Hungarian girl

#1 Posted: 21/5/2010 - 03:08

• Advertisement

• Barracuda

Joined Travelfish
    30th May, 2010

Hi,

Im planning to go to Perhentian may be in Aug/Sept before it close on Oct. Im backpacking alone and will be staying at my friend's guest house at Kota Bharu before heading to Perhentian.
    May be i can join you to Tioman and then to perhentian.
    Email me if you re interested at ThajudeenMohdYusof@gmail.com

Cheers,

Barrcuda

#2 Posted: 18/6/2010 - 20:51

• Aloyacska

Joined Travelfish
    21st May, 2010

Hi Barracuda!

Thanks for your reply, but since this one month that I posted the topic my plans changed, and I need to get back earlier to Europe:(( No island fun this summer... (Unfortunately I cant delete the topic..) I hope that you will find a very nice travelbuddy though! And thanks for the 'dont worry' post about the islands, its very useful to know for the future!!:)

Take Care!

#3 Posted: 18/6/2010 - 23:49

• Barracuda

Joined Travelfish
    30th May, 2010

Hi,

Well its ok. Any way i will be going to Pualau Redang on 23.7.2010-25.7.2010 and then may be to Perhentian.
    May be next time. If you coming here just msg i will be glad to help you around.

Regards,

Barracuda

#4 Posted: 21/6/2010 - 17:59

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Perhentians or Tioman in October ... By lsgs on 16 Sep 2014 3 462 23 Sep 2014