Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Travbuddies Tioman/Perhentians Sept 2-9?

Posted by Aloyacska on 21/5/2010 at 03:08

Hi to all backpackers!

I'm planning to visit Tioman/Perhentians between Sept 2-9, and as Im going solo, I would love to discover the island together with other backpackers and share accommodation. I really would like to try snorkeling, doing some moderate trekking and just enjoy the beach, swim, play volleyball...to sum up: one week of pure fun:) Anyone interested?

Bye,
24y old Hungarian girl

#1 Aloyacska has been a member since 21/5/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by Barracuda on 18/6/2010 at 20:51

Hi,

Im planning to go to Perhentian may be in Aug/Sept before it close on Oct. Im backpacking alone and will be staying at my friend's guest house at Kota Bharu before heading to Perhentian.
May be i can join you to Tioman and then to perhentian.
Email me if you re interested at ThajudeenMohdYusof@gmail.com

Cheers,

Barrcuda

#2 Barracuda has been a member since 30/5/2010. Posts: 18

Posted by Aloyacska on 18/6/2010 at 23:49

Hi Barracuda!

Thanks for your reply, but since this one month that I posted the topic my plans changed, and I need to get back earlier to Europe:(( No island fun this summer... (Unfortunately I cant delete the topic..) I hope that you will find a very nice travelbuddy though! And thanks for the 'dont worry' post about the islands, its very useful to know for the future!!:)

Take Care!

#3 Aloyacska has been a member since 21/5/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by Barracuda on 21/6/2010 at 17:59

Hi,

Well its ok. Any way i will be going to Pualau Redang on 23.7.2010-25.7.2010 and then may be to Perhentian.
May be next time. If you coming here just msg i will be glad to help you around.

Regards,

Barracuda

#4 Barracuda has been a member since 30/5/2010. Posts: 18

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.