Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Booking accomodations in Perhentians

• petrarch1603

Joined Travelfish
    1st May, 2010

What is the best way to go about finding a place to stay in the Perhentians? It seems like none of the guest houses have websites and the usual hostel booking websites are empty when it comes to the Perhentians. Is the only way to book a reservation to call the phone numbers? I don't have a phone here in Malaysia, but I guess I can always use a payphone. I just wish there was a more convenient way.

#1 Posted: 21/7/2010 - 11:28

• Advertisement

• swag

Click here to learn more about swag
    Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2007
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

Hi try this link below. Theres a bit of info here from a travel agent and google some of the accommodation will get you direct to the guesthouse.
    cheers
    http://www.perhentian.com.my/

#2 Posted: 22/7/2010 - 07:22

• petrarch1603

Joined Travelfish
    1st May, 2010

Okay, I just got back from my trip to the Perhentian islands. It was awesome and well worth a visit if you're in this part of Malaysia. Finding accomodations was pretty easy on Long Beach. Tropicana is only 15 ringgits a night and while its not fancy, its not terrible either. I think its pretty easy to find accomadations in the daytime. If you get there on the last boat though it might be a bit difficult. However there are several dorms on the island and they're pretty cheap.

#3 Posted: 29/7/2010 - 17:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.