Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

SZB-KUL Airport Transfer

• MichelleWri-
    ght

Joined Travelfish
    8th November, 2010

My return trip leaves from Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 23:59 pm on 12 December 2010. I'm looking for cheaper ways to get from Ko Samui , Thailand to KUL in time for my flight home. Does anyone have suggestions for same day travel? (I will leave Ko Samui on 12 Dec.)

I noticed there are other airports in the city of Kuala Lumpur.
    Could someone please advise me of the surest and safest way to get from SZB (Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport? How much would it cost? And is it worth the trouble to fly into a low cost airport in Kuala Lumpur and then transfer to KUL? Is there a more convenient low cost airport I should look into?
    Thank you!!

#1 Posted: 11/11/2010 - 06:35

• Advertisement

• AbgAcid

Click here to learn more about AbgAcid
    Joined Travelfish
    28th November, 2009
    Location Malaysia
    Total reviews: 21

Hi Michelle,

It wont be possible to travel Koh Samui to KL in a day except to take the plane.

I presume its the Subang international airport that you are mentioning, and it must be FireFly airlines thats lands here.

You need to ge to KL central. A cab from Subang will be about rm20 ( but not hte airport taxi). And from KL central you need to take the railbus to KLIA (kuala lumpur International Airport) it cost ya rm38.

You may also hire a cab directly from Subang (Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport) to KLIA, but that will be more expensive. probably rm100? not sure though.

good luck

#2 Posted: 11/11/2010 - 13:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Airport Transfer Time ... By pblackstock on 1 Jun 2010 0 1667 1 Jun 2010
Transfer at Bangkok Airport ... By lilymissfun on 19 Jun 2012 1 1723 20 Jun 2012
hotel airport transfer ... By amylou on 7 Apr 2010 6 1970 1 Sep 2010
Airport transfer from LCCT K/L ... By ChrisM48 on 18 Sep 2011 1 1514 18 Sep 2011
Bangkok airport - transfer to train ... By maribsa on 31 May 2010 5 2293 3 Jun 2010
How much time for transfer in Bangkok Airport? ... By ejiana on 4 Jun 2006 2 2489 5 Jun 2006