Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

KL airport connecting flights

Posted by battambangdave on 22/12/2010 at 14:56

Hi. My Airasia flight from UK arrives in KL at 1325. I want to catch an outbound airasia flight at 1455 to Phnom Penh . Assuming no delays.....is it do-able?? I assume can't check through my luggage, so I would need to pick it up after arrival from UK, and then checkin for the outbund flight to Phnom Penh. The flght from KL to Phnom Penh is very cheap at the moment, so it is worth giving it ago, if I have a decent chance.
The problem is there don;t seem to be later departures for either Malaysia Airlines or Airasia.
Any advice very appreciated.

#1 battambangdave has been a member since 22/12/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by idreamofdurian on 22/12/2010 at 23:50 TF writer

AirAsia now helps with connecting flights in Kuala Lumpur for certain routes. Minimum connection time is 90 minutes (so you should be good), they'll check your bag to the final destination, etc. It doesn't look like the Cambodia flights are on their "approved transfers" list, but maybe you can still find some useful info here -- http://www.airasia.com/my/en/tf_intro.page

#2 idreamofdurian has been a member since 5/9/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 576
 Website   Twitter   Flickr  

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.