Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Is it possible to transit through Malaysia on Air Asia without having to stamp in and out?

• cisdeluca

Joined Travelfish
    17th January, 2011

I transit through Malaysia often - usually on Air Asia through the LCC Airport - and am wondering if it is possible to connect through there without having to stamp in and out of customs. My passport is filling up fast because of all the Malaysia connections - any intel on avoiding the stamps would be greatly appreciated!

#1 Posted: 17/1/2011 - 13:12

• Advertisement

• idreamofdur-
    ian

TF writer
    Click here to learn more about idreamofdurian
    Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2008
    Location Singapore
    Total reviews: 4

AirAsia recently started a "FLY-THRU" service for passengers with connecting AirAsia flights at the Kuala Lumpur LCCT.

The good news: you avoid immigration, you don't have to collect your luggage, and it saves lots of time

The bad news: it's only available for selected flights.

Check out the full details here -- http://www.airasia.com/my/en/tf_intro.page?

#2 Posted: 17/1/2011 - 15:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Visa Malaysia and Transit requirements ... By crisaniaf on 12 Dec 2008 7 4659 8 Jul 2009