Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Malaysia tour

Posted by aanchal011 on 2/2/2011 at 19:08

I want to visit malaysia next month . If I face difficulty or trouble there where I have to report.?

#1 aanchal011 has been a member since 10/11/2010. Posts: 3

Posted by sems on 4/2/2011 at 19:42

My partner and I have visited Malaysia 3 times in the last 6 years, K.L. , Penang, Langkawi, Sarawak and Sabah, and have travelled both off and on the tourist trails. We have flown, driven taken taxis, buses and trains and have never had any problems or hassles and never been ripped off. I have found Malaysia a very safe and friendly place to travel and people are very helpful and kind. I don't think you should have any fears travelling here, but I am sure if you do encounter any difficulties the local police or your embassy should be able to assist you.

#2 sems has been a member since 8/8/2010. Posts: 28

Posted by AbgAcid on 6/2/2011 at 09:54

Hi aanchal,
Let me reassured you, Malasyia is a safe country to travel and spend your holidays. Nothing much to worry, hardly any unrest anywhere. The possibly of getting rip off are low too. The locals are helpfull and almost everyone understand english. and many of us do speak English, its our second langguage.
The police are trustworthy, no problem to that. Or as sems said, your embassy if required.

Ps..stay away from the drug thing, its mandatory

#3 AbgAcid has been a member since 28/11/2009. Location: Malaysia. Posts: 162

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.