Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Malaysia tour

• aanchal011

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2010

I want to visit malaysia next month . If I face difficulty or trouble there where I have to report.?

#1 Posted: 2/2/2011 - 19:08

• Advertisement

• sems

Joined Travelfish
    8th August, 2010

My partner and I have visited Malaysia 3 times in the last 6 years, K.L. , Penang, Langkawi, Sarawak and Sabah, and have travelled both off and on the tourist trails. We have flown, driven taken taxis, buses and trains and have never had any problems or hassles and never been ripped off. I have found Malaysia a very safe and friendly place to travel and people are very helpful and kind. I don't think you should have any fears travelling here, but I am sure if you do encounter any difficulties the local police or your embassy should be able to assist you.

#2 Posted: 4/2/2011 - 19:42

• AbgAcid

Click here to learn more about AbgAcid
    Joined Travelfish
    28th November, 2009
    Location Malaysia
    Total reviews: 21

Hi aanchal,
    Let me reassured you, Malasyia is a safe country to travel and spend your holidays. Nothing much to worry, hardly any unrest anywhere. The possibly of getting rip off are low too. The locals are helpfull and almost everyone understand english. and many of us do speak English, its our second langguage.
    The police are trustworthy, no problem to that. Or as sems said, your embassy if required.

Ps..stay away from the drug thing, its mandatory

#3 Posted: 6/2/2011 - 09:54

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.