Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Trekking in Borneo

• zoebondi

Joined Travelfish
    15th February, 2011

Hi All,

I've just signed up to do a 5-day trek through the Maliau Basin in Borneo from the 12th March. Has anyone had experience in this area? It looks beautiful!

The company is Fitness Adventures - an Aussie guy is running the trek. All seems really above board and organised. AND CHEAP! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

And let me know if you are keen to join - I think there are still a few spots left. Well worth a look if you're planning on being in Borneo around then anyway...

Cheers,
    Zo
    e

#1 Posted: 15/2/2011 - 10:57

• Advertisement

• denzuke

Joined Travelfish
    27th February, 2011

Hi Zoe - now that you've completed the trek, do kindly share your experience, photos, what to expect, and what was above/below your expectations? Cost as well.

#2 Posted: 28/2/2011 - 21:16

• flather5121

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi Zoe,

I am interested in trekking in Borneo and would love to hear what you thought of the trip that you have been on. Would you recommend it?

thanks

#3 Posted: 9/3/2011 - 18:23

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.