Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

travelling in KL for 2 days

Posted by funlovingtraveller on 25/2/2011 at 22:21

I have booked a room near KL Sentral hotel for 2 nights and will be touring batu caves and forest research institute of malaysia RoyalSelangor pewter factory china town masjid jamek bird park and adjacent gardensand jalan imbi (cosmos indoor theme park) central market little india royalpalace through LRT/MONORAIL /KTMCOMMUTER My question is that how do i tourthese places on the same day or in 2 days (if possible )without crisscrossingthe same stations .I believe from kl sentral the bird park and adjacent gardensare nearby and that masjid jamek is the nearest station from kl Sentral. Soguys please help me to plot the most convenient route.If i have missedsomething interesting , do tell. I know going to see Fireflies is a great ideabut its far away and I dont have time for a 4 hour journey to and fro. Thanksin advance, everybody

#1 funlovingtraveller has been a member since 15/7/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by rledez1990 on 23/3/2011 at 19:30

I'm sorry, I don't know about the routes... but I visited the Malaysia zoo last year and absolutely loved it! It was the best zoo I'd ever been to!

#2 rledez1990 has been a member since 12/3/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 106
 Twitter 

Posted by laurenladky on 24/3/2011 at 16:07

I hope you are heading to the Petronas Towers. Maybe I will get some flack for this but I thought they were spectacular. Fantastic view of KL. Go at sunset and then eat everything in sight. The city has spectacular food - enjoy the stingray! 

#3 laurenladky has been a member since 27/1/2011. Posts: 32

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.