Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Where should i go...?

• doedeer

Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2011

Hello!

Looking for a bit of general advice...

Myself and my girlfriend (both 27) have about 14 weeks in SE Aisa (from mid July) and pretty much have the first 10 planned (in Thailand/Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam). We have a bit of experience travelling in this area and a pretty good idea of where we wanna spend our time.

However following that we plan to spend a month in Malaysia/Indonesia but have very little knowledge of where we would like to go/whats feasible/what would suit us. We will be coming down from Thailand and will fly out of Singapore so would love to hear any suggestions of how to fill up the month in between! We would like to go places not to far off the beaten track (want to feel secure), interested in seeing wildlife, places of interest, beaches etc. A vibrant (ish) nightlife would be welcomed but we are definitely going for the days rather than the nights in general!

Also any comments on the best way to travel to any suggested destinations would be really welcome.

Apologies if this is a little vague but any comments/suggestions would be great.

Appreciate any responses, cheers.

#1 Posted: 14/4/2011 - 03:35

• Advertisement

• breatheagain

Joined Travelfish
    28th April, 2011

Hi - did you come up with any ideas for your travel through Malaysia? We are also going to travel through Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia ect and like you want to go down Malaysia and fly back to the uk from Singapore but travel fish doesnt seem to have any ideas on routes. I would love to know what you came up with! Have a great trip
    Tina

#2 Posted: 25/5/2011 - 17:02

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.