Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Kota Bharu accommodation

• amz155

Joined Travelfish
    30th August, 2006

Looking for recommendations for a place to stay for a night as we transition between Kuching-KL and Perhentians. We will arrive in KB at 445PM and need a room for a night. I can't find any good recommendations. I keep reading about bedbugs or unfriendly owners or poor security.

Can anybody recommend a place to stay?

Thanks.

#1 Posted: 5/6/2011 - 08:52

• Advertisement

• Alec

Joined Travelfish
    2nd June, 2011

Hi amz155

You can check out Tune hotels. This is one of the biggest budget hotel chains in Malaysia, and is owned by the same guys who run Air Asia. So at least you know it will be properly managed. I believe prices start around 55 Ringgit per night?

Here's the website for tune hotel in Kota Bharu - its located right in the city centre.

http://www.tunehotels.com/our-hotels/kota-bharu-city-centre

Cheers!

Providing you unbiased, insightful, and up to date travel info to Asia!
    www.alectravelguide.com

#2 Posted: 7/6/2011 - 22:22

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Recommendations Place In Kota Bharu ... By Jamess on 7 May 2010 8 4023 28 Jul 2010
Kota Bharu or Tanah Merah train to Kuala Lumpur ... By chicoelnino on 2 Jul 2011 1 3244 7 Jul 2011