Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Motorbiking in Borneo

• t1m0l1v3r

Joined Travelfish
    16th April, 2012

Hi,

Last year I rode a motorcycle around Vietnam as a backpacker (purchased in Hanoi and sold again in Saigon) - the system they have there is very organised and there are a lot of people doing it. I Spent 3 years of my early childhood living in Borneo, and have always wanted to do something similar there or at least in Malaysian Borneo - is this possible? Where would I look for information? And has anyone done it before?

Thanks in adavance

#1 Posted: 16/4/2012 - 10:17

• Advertisement

• WonderingTs-
    ar

Joined Travelfish
    28th January, 2010
    Total reviews: 2

I met a guy who was doing Sabah on a bike rented from KK. He seemed to be having fun.
    This place in Wisma Sabah, KK rents out a range of bikes on daily/weekly/monthly rates
    http://www.gogosabah.com/

#2 Posted: 14/7/2012 - 21:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Motorbiking in Borneo/Malaysian Borneo ... By t1m0l1v3r on 23 Apr 2012 1 1909 23 Apr 2012