Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Need information regarding Malysian EP

• malaysiaNew-
    Bie

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2012

Hi,
    I am working in India.I got an offer to work in Malaysia.The company which offered me asked me to send all the documents.They said that once I send the documents to them, they will courier the Employment Permit Approval to my residence address and I need to sign it and send it back to them get the visa.

I might get another offer in Singapore for which I will be interested more than Malaysia.But this will be decided in couple of days.In case If I get the Singapore offer, I want to reject Malaysia offer.

I want to know, whether Can I reject the Malaysia offer after getting the Employment approval form to my residence address? Will this have any impact for my Employment pass to Singapore visa in case I chose the Singapore offer?

I cant hold to send the documents to Malaysian company as they are asking me multiple times to send.

Any information regarding this will be really helpful to me.

Thanks in advance.

#1 Posted: 16/5/2012 - 00:07

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.