Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Malaysia When To Visit And Where To Go

• imranarish

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2012

Hi friends.I and my family are planning to travel Malaysia during the first two weeks of October.

I'm planning to visit Kuala lumpur , port Dickson , Malacca and a few island of johar like Palau Rawa , Palau Sibu and Palau Besar

Please can anyone guide me about the weather I'm going to face in the first two weeks of October in these places and will I be able to do water sports over there.

Please can anyone guide me that which of these is a better choice to visit Port Dickson , Palau Rawa,Palau Sibu or Palau Besar.

Please also tell me about some good resorts over there.

I ll be very thankful if u help.

#1 Posted: 12/9/2012 - 06:14

• Advertisement

• gooi87

Joined Travelfish
    12th September, 2012

Hi,
    I guess you should read some good reviews on Malaysia in Travel2Malaysia online.
    There are several good reviews there for those best spots in that country.

http://www.travel2malaysia.com.my/

#2 Posted: 12/9/2012 - 09:46

• imranarish

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2012

Thanks for your review. I will surely visit Petronas Tower in KL. If you have any information about Puala Sibu , Puala Besar or Puala Rawa please let me know it. I will be really thankful.

#3 Posted: 13/9/2012 - 08:57

• AH2012

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2012
    Location Malaysia

Hi Friend,

I want to tell you, The Apple Hotel is best for for one stay night or longer. Do you want to know more about "Apple Hotel". then Please do write.

Thanks

#4 Posted: 10/11/2012 - 11:02

• mickeymouse

Joined Travelfish
    2nd December, 2012

October is still hot but not as bad, might rain in evening. It does not pack with tourists yet September and October sounds good to go visit Malaysia.

KL is interesting city, you can check out Petronas Towers and old town by KLCC. Melaka is about 2 hours bus ride from KL, there are many interesting historical architectures.

#5 Posted: 2/12/2012 - 20:43

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.