Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Malaysia When To Visit And Where To Go

Posted by imranarish on 12/9/2012 at 06:14

Hi friends.I and my family are planning to travel Malaysia during the first two weeks of October.

I'm planning to visit Kuala lumpur , port Dickson , Malacca and a few island of johar like Palau Rawa , Palau Sibu and Palau Besar

Please can anyone guide me about the weather I'm going to face in the first two weeks of October in these places and will I be able to do water sports over there.

Please can anyone guide me that which of these is a better choice to visit Port Dickson , Palau Rawa,Palau Sibu or Palau Besar.

Please also tell me about some good resorts over there.

I ll be very thankful if u help.

#1 imranarish has been a member since 5/9/2012. Posts: 7

Posted by gooi87 on 12/9/2012 at 09:46

Hi,
I guess you should read some good reviews on Malaysia in Travel2Malaysia online.
There are several good reviews there for those best spots in that country.

http://www.travel2malaysia.com.my/

#2 gooi87 has been a member since 12/9/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by imranarish on 13/9/2012 at 08:57

Thanks for your review. I will surely visit Petronas Tower in KL. If you have any information about Puala Sibu , Puala Besar or Puala Rawa please let me know it. I will be really thankful.

#3 imranarish has been a member since 5/9/2012. Posts: 7

Posted by AH2012 on 10/11/2012 at 11:02

Hi Friend,

I want to tell you, The Apple Hotel is best for for one stay night or longer. Do you want to know more about "Apple Hotel". then Please do write.

Thanks

#4 AH2012 has been a member since 10/11/2012. Location: Malaysia. Posts: 5

Posted by mickeymouse on 2/12/2012 at 20:43

October is still hot but not as bad, might rain in evening. It does not pack with tourists yet September and October sounds good to go visit Malaysia.

KL is interesting city, you can check out Petronas Towers and old town by KLCC. Melaka is about 2 hours bus ride from KL, there are many interesting historical architectures.

#5 mickeymouse has been a member since 2/12/2012. Posts: 9

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.