Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

One week vacation to Malaysia? Where to go?

• Mayravictor-
    ia

Joined Travelfish
    1st October, 2012
    Location Indonesia

Hi,

This is Mayra Victoria. Me and my life partner got seven of days of vacation leave. But we don't decide where to go? So please suggest Asia nice vacation spots list.

This is very helpful to make my vacation plans.

Thanks
    Mayra Victoria

#1 Posted: 8/10/2012 - 04:49

• Advertisement

• buswhiz

Joined Travelfish
    14th October, 2012

I would suggest you to go to Malacca to visit the historical sights like A Famosa, red house, KL to see the famous KL tower and Petronas twin tower, some shoppings, and also you should visit Penang as well...
    If you like island, you can visit Pulau Tioman or Pulau Pangkor

#2 Posted: 14/10/2012 - 23:52

• applehotel

Joined Travelfish
    29th October, 2012

when do you want to go?how many days would you like to spend for?
    i would suggest to go to sabah, it is really nice and th sea is very clean. then if you want to see the culture, you can go to penang and malacca to check out the culture, but its more tent to chinese culture, especially malcca.
    and i think if you come to malaysia, you must visit kuala lumpur, becasue it is the capital city of malaysia. you can also see some cultural building in kuala lumpur, and modern building, those places are around bukit bintang. they are just close, not too far. you can spend 2 days to visit.
    hope it helps.

#3 Posted: 1/11/2012 - 04:24

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
~4 Week Vacation Itinerary ... By alljokingaside on 20 Dec 2011 4 1662 26 Dec 2011