Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

KL airport(s)

• jaycee404

Joined Travelfish
    18th December, 2011

Hi

I am flying Airasia and I land in KUL (LCCT) at 6.40am. I am now aware I need to change to KLIA terminal for a 9.10am flight. My question is have I safely left myself enough time to travel between the 2 terminals and pass through customs etc. Thanks for your help!

#1 Posted: 11/12/2012 - 23:31

• Advertisement

• buswhiz

Joined Travelfish
    14th October, 2012

should be no problem,. there are internal bus service that will bring you there. The journey by bus is only 20 min..

#2 Posted: 11/12/2012 - 23:39

• jaycee404

Joined Travelfish
    18th December, 2011

Thanks for your response. Will i actually need to go through customs on the way out of LCCT then again into KLAI?

#3 Posted: 11/12/2012 - 23:50

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

Yes you will.

#4 Posted: 12/12/2012 - 00:29

• savorygal

Joined Travelfish
    16th July, 2010

you can find the bus stop for KLIA outside of the LCCT terminal across the street from the Coffee Bean. The bus will be clearly marked. It costs 2 ringgit. They leave approx every 20 minutes. you should make it ok, but yes, you must hurry.

#5 Posted: 13/12/2012 - 23:04

• captainbkk

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2012

that bus is marked to go to NIlai komutertren stesyen, it often does not turn up or has delays.
    Also note that customs is not the worry-passport control-imigrasi is. This of course only applies if you fly out of Malaysia from KLIA. If you have indeed 2 international flights, its way bad planning, and you also MUST have cash MYR to pay bus-or teksi of bus does not turn up in time. Iskander is more right as nr 1 bushwiz.

#6 Posted: 15/12/2012 - 02:00

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.