Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Looking For Cycling Partner - KL to Penang on 6 Feb 2013

• choohonglee

Joined Travelfish
    16th January, 2013

Hi Dear all ,
    Good day , I am MTB rider which working at kuala lumpur , malaysia . i manage and plan to cycling back to my Hometown on this coming 6th Feb 2013 for celebrating the chinese new years festival holiday. for my initial planning it will estimated spend 3 to 4 days time on the touring from KL to Penang by the Old Trunk Road ( Federal Road ,Not PLUS HIGHWAY ) , for those interested you can draft me an e-mail at choohonglee@yahoo.com. see ya ...happy riding ...

#1 Posted: 16/1/2013 - 03:31

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
travel partner/itinary advice, needed for northern laos -trekking ,village stay, cycling ... By santos_g15 on 17 Mar 2011 1 2772 19 Mar 2011
Cycling partner for supported bike tour in Thailand/Laos/Vietnam/Cambodia: June/July 2014 ... By hmrolstomt on 23 May 2014 8 933 28 May 2014
Thailand Partner for February 2013 ... By GarethX on 21 Oct 2012 0 1581 21 Oct 2012