Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Malaysia in October/November

• skezmyster

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2013

Hello,

I am planning maybe 5-6 weeks in Malaysia around October/November time. I am concerned about the weather at this time of year though. From what I have read, it sounds like the Perenthian Islands will likely be shutdown.

But how about the West Coast? Has anyone been there at this time of year and would you still recommend it? We would like a mix of beaches and more adventurous stuff. Obviously weather is not such a big deal for some activities, but I am wondering what it will be like on Langkawi for instance and the conditions for snorkelling etc?

Was thinking that we could always head up to some of the islands around Ko Tarutao Marine National Park also...

Cheers,
    Paul

#1 Posted: 16/5/2013 - 14:34

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
10 night trip to Malaysia in late October/early November ... By kpibear28 on 28 Aug 2013 2 1144 22 Nov 2013
Where to go in october/november? ... By mmm on 15 Mar 2013 -2 2312 17 Mar 2013
5 weeks in October/November ... By irogulska on 26 May 2013 3 1167 26 May 2013
Trip through North by car in October/November - Want to hop in? ... By RotPickup on 7 Sep 2008 1 1880 8 Sep 2008
Bali 17 day itinerary - October/November ... By ChristD on 11 May 2014 6 828 4 Jun 2014