Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Tioman and Perhentian - September

• NataliaPi

Joined Travelfish
    12th July, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi all,

I have a question regarding both Perhentian and Tioman : how busy do they get in September?

I have done a quick online search, made a few phone calls, and it seems most budget places (at least the ones mentioned online) are booked out.

Do you think I could still just go to Tioman or Perhentian and find accommodation, or is that a bad idea?

#1 Posted: 16/8/2013 - 07:44

• Advertisement

• almas

Joined Travelfish
    20th August, 2013

I just got back from my 3 days 2 night trip to pulau perhentian kecil..all the rooms is already full on that time.the place is really awesome..there are snorkelling,scuba diving,jungle tracking, and the others.the water over there is really beautiful and the nightlife is happening if u went to long beach in perhentian kecil.i think now the best island in peninsular malaysia is pulau perhentian..i think you cannot get the room now if you are planning to walk over there searching for room as now is a peak season..u need to go there by package included boat transfer,snorkelling,and rooms.do contact me if u are looking for rooms.i have a friends over there which u can stay in matahari chalet.the best room and the staff is really friendly.wish to go there back next year.for tioman i heard that the water there is not beautiful as perhentian.

#2 Posted: 20/8/2013 - 08:24

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.