Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Best of Malaysia/Singapore in Feb/March 10 days

• meeshakar

Joined Travelfish
    25th July, 2011
    Location United States

Hello travelers!
    I will be traveling from my home in San Francisco to Kuala Lumpur and all around Malaysia for my 40th birthday, meeting up with a friend of mine who is traveling the world for a year. We have traveled through Thailand and Cambodia a few years ago and now meeting up and doing Malaysia and Singapore. Of course I am on a tighter travel itinerary with 10-11 days.
    I would love to relax at some great beaches, take a couple hikes, eat some great food, see some amazing places, etc... Would love to hear a suggested itinerary starting in KL and possibly going to Singapore too. Possibly a good hotel once I land in KL also.
    Thanks, loved this forum when I was in Cambodia and Thailand and found some really great places to stay. Hope this works again!

Cheers!

#1 Posted: 30/12/2013 - 21:46

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
HELP!!thailand,malaysia and singapore 35 days ... By matimulinaris on 1 Aug 2009 43 6263 7 Sep 2009
Highlights of Singapore and peninsular/Borneo Malaysia in 7 days ... By gogohanneson on 17 Feb 2010 4 3838 21 Feb 2010
Need a traveling buddy for thailand, Singapore and Malaysia for 10 days or two weeks! ... By blynn09 on 12 Jul 2012 0 1051 12 Jul 2012
hostels in malaysia and train ride from malaysia to singapore ... By samtahir on 31 Oct 2012 4 971 2 Nov 2012