Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Roadtrip around Peninsular Malaysia

• Asyari

Joined Travelfish
    31st January, 2014

Me and my friend are planning to go on a trip to every state in peninsular Malaysia which of course includes the following;

Wilayah Persekutuan
    Selangor

To (In this particular order):
    Negeri Sembilan
    Melaka
    Johor
    Pahang
    Terengganu
    Kelantan
    Perlis
    Penang
    Kedah
    Perak

We're looking to find places of these particular type:
    Food (i.e: Stalls, Restaurant, etc) (Sorry, No Pork)
    Sightseeing (i.e: Nature, Culture, etc)
    Entertainment (i.e: Amusement Park, etc)
    Shopping (i.e: souvenirs)
    Accommodation (i.e: Backpackers, etc)

We're looking through all kinds of listings but not everything can be found on the internet. So, if you have any suggestions of a good or great place to visit, please leave them below in this order; (This is to help us better organize our schedule)
    Name of Place:
    Where: (i.e: Address)
    Type of Place: (i.e: Any of the 4 above)
    Additional Note: (Anything else you would like to say?)

Thank you in advance for your participation in making this trip worthwhile. :)
    Have a good day!

#1 Posted: 31/1/2014 - 02:55

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
4 weeks in peninsular malaysia ... By wallchurch on 24 Oct 2010 3 2856 31 Oct 2010
Sacrafice Vietnam for Peninsular Malaysia??? ... By IrishStu on 18 Sep 2010 7 2546 30 Oct 2010
Route advice; 4 weeks Peninsular Malaysia and 3 weeks East Malaysia ... By GhostOfTomJoad on 31 Jan 2013 2 3414 3 Feb 2013
East coast of peninsular Malaysia during Ramadan ... By georg066 on 15 Jul 2012 1 1697 19 Jul 2012
Peninsular Malaysia vs Malaysian Borneo permits ... By jmcentee on 6 Jan 2010 0 3968 6 Jan 2010
Nice beaches peninsular Malaysia in first half of Feb ... By ngg18 on 5 Jan 2010 2 2856 6 Jan 2010
Highlights of Singapore and peninsular/Borneo Malaysia in 7 days ... By gogohanneson on 17 Feb 2010 4 3960 21 Feb 2010