Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Langkawi in March - pls help plan an itiniery

• mathangikri-
    shna

Joined Travelfish
    5th February, 2014

Hello
    We are planning a 4 days family trip(2 adults & a 3 yr old) to langkawi in March arriving there on 20th and leaving back to Singapore on 24th morning. This is our first visit to Malaysia and need help planning the trip. I am looking at toddler friendly tours and attractions. We have booked at the Berjaya Resorts.
    Planning to visit
    1. Cable car and oriental village
    2. underwater aquarium
    3. Island hopping tour/Mangrove tour
    4. Beaches
    5. Batik centre and some duty free shopping :)
    Would like to have a not so hectic trip esp with my toddler. Can you pls help planning the trip? Have I missed anything that will esp interest my toddler? We are not swimmers, so on any boat tours we need it to be safe. Can you suggest any good tour guides?
    Thank you.
    Math

#1 Posted: 5/2/2014 - 19:58

• Advertisement

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

Sandcastles?

They dont have tours for babies.

#2 Posted: 7/2/2014 - 06:15

• antoniamitc-
    hell

Click here to learn more about antoniamitchell
    Joined Travelfish
    13th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 3
    Places visited:
    At least 39

Hi Math,

With regards to the cable car and Oriental village, be aware the sky bridge is closed (potentially for a very long time) for repairs. The cable cars are still open (you'll probably need to carry your 3 yr old on and off, as one of the platforms is a bit of a jump down, if memory serves). I also remember seeing a small "petting zoo" of rabbits at the Oriental village, which I'm guessing your child would enjoy.

Hope you have a great trip

#3 Posted: 8/2/2014 - 02:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.