Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Langkawi in March - pls help plan an itiniery

Posted by mathangikrishna on 5/2/2014 at 19:58

Hello
We are planning a 4 days family trip(2 adults & a 3 yr old) to langkawi in March arriving there on 20th and leaving back to Singapore on 24th morning. This is our first visit to Malaysia and need help planning the trip. I am looking at toddler friendly tours and attractions. We have booked at the Berjaya Resorts.
Planning to visit
1. Cable car and oriental village
2. underwater aquarium
3. Island hopping tour/Mangrove tour
4. Beaches
5. Batik centre and some duty free shopping :)
Would like to have a not so hectic trip esp with my toddler. Can you pls help planning the trip? Have I missed anything that will esp interest my toddler? We are not swimmers, so on any boat tours we need it to be safe. Can you suggest any good tour guides?
Thank you.
Math

#1 mathangikrishna has been a member since 5/2/2014. Posts: 1

Posted by LeonardCohen1 on 7/2/2014 at 06:15

Sandcastles?

They dont have tours for babies.

#2 LeonardCohen1 has been a member since 24/7/2012. Posts: 2,148

Posted by antoniamitchell on 8/2/2014 at 02:49

Hi Math,

With regards to the cable car and Oriental village, be aware the sky bridge is closed (potentially for a very long time) for repairs. The cable cars are still open (you'll probably need to carry your 3 yr old on and off, as one of the platforms is a bit of a jump down, if memory serves). I also remember seeing a small "petting zoo" of rabbits at the Oriental village, which I'm guessing your child would enjoy.

Hope you have a great trip

#3 antoniamitchell has been a member since 13/5/2012. Location: Singapore. Posts: 476
 Where has antoniamitchell been?   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.