Malaysia forum

Singapore and Sabah in March

• emsy1985

Joined Travelfish
    7th February, 2014
    Places visited:
    At least 12

Hi guys,
    Im currently in China on a RTW trip. I have 2 weeks in Malaysia planned in March. Im starting off with a few days in Singapore and then flying to Kota Kinabalu on March 8th. Im hoping to do kinabalu national park including climbing mount kinabalu, then plan to head to Sandakan to visit sepilok orangutan sanctuary.I definitely want to finish off with a few days of beachy time and diving at sipadan. I fly from Tawau to KL on march 18th. Do you think 10 days is feasible to do the 3 things ive listed in Sabah and do you think theyre worth doing? I think the weather should be good at that time of year yeah? I REALLY hope so coz its freezing here in China at the moment so Im fantasising about tropical jungle and beaches!!!

Thanks, Emma

#1 Posted: 7/2/2014 - 07:45

• Advertisement

• Rishabh01

Joined Travelfish
    22nd January, 2014
    Location India

Hi dear
    Your plans are really good. I thinks 10 days are ok, climate is absolutely great. Hope you enjoy your trip......

#2 Posted: 8/2/2014 - 03:46

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

I'd skip the time in Singapore. It's an ok city but really there's nothing special about it. Mainly a business city. Spend the time exploring Borneo.

#3 Posted: 14/2/2014 - 12:03

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.