Motorbiking in Asia forum

Hate to sell it but... Minsky for sale in Ho Chi Minh

• jvdkroft

Joined Travelfish
    18th March, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

just arrived with a Minsk (and a Sym 125cc) from Hanoi . I'm looking to sell it for somewhere close to $400 as it is quite a complete package.
    It includes a newly bought full integral helmet (luckily not used :)), spare-parts (tyre, sparkplug and electrical box), the ever so important minsk-manual, a 2009 roadbook and a not to impressive lock. I've had a $20 maintenance done in Hanoi before I left and had another $30 maintenance done in Nha trang (after the mountanious 650km's HoChiMinh-trail) to keep it in a really good shape (Plus it has a brand new front tyre from a shop here just outside HCM). If you're interested you can find the bike in front of the Orient Hotel (274 Duong de Tham, it's in the LP).

#1 Posted: 18/3/2010 - 20:02

• Advertisement

• jvdkroft

Joined Travelfish
    18th March, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

For info: both bikes have been sold.

#2 Posted: 23/3/2010 - 12:04

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.