Motorbiking in Asia forum

Advice on trip (luggage, motorcycle type)

• boybianchi

Joined Travelfish
    14th May, 2010

Hi guys, thanks in advance for taking the time to read!

I'm staying in Chiang Mai right now and monday i'm relocating to Chiang Rai to do this trip:

motortrip http://www.travelfish.org/feature/19

I've been cruising on automatics for the time i've been in Thailand, but i guess for the real experience i'll have to deal with those clutches myself. :-) I am very much looking forward to it.

Two things i am not certain about:

1. Which type of bike? Dirtbike? Scooter model? All suggestions welcome..

2. I carry a backpack with me. and a small bag for important stuff. Is there a way to carry this with me (besides just strapping it on my back)? Does this have influence on the type of bike i should choose?

Thanks a million, as i am not that experienced in organizing my own motortrip...! :-)

Cheers

#1 Posted: 14/5/2010 - 22:04

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
SEA 3-month trip: general + specific (+any other type of) advice, please ... By Brecht on 7 Feb 2011 6 2991 12 Feb 2011