Motorbiking in Asia forum

How to sell a motorbike in Vietnam

• stolberg

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2010

Hi!

How big are the chances of getting a motorbike sold in Hanoi or in one of the cities located on the coast?

I'm thinking of buying a motorbike in Saigon, but I only have three weeks and maybe I should try and sell it half way to Hanoi to be sure to get there in time. Any experiences?

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 16/6/2010 - 15:41

• Advertisement

• ralphy

Joined Travelfish
    16th June, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi give your self 3 days to sell on the street if you dont succeede then contact one of the dealers there i believe you can find them in the FAQ on this forum there is one in saigon if i dont sell mine he wll take them for me you can do the trip in 3 weeks just forget the mekong and head up to the first coast town on the first day and carry on from there

#2 Posted: 16/6/2010 - 21:28

• ralphy

Joined Travelfish
    16th June, 2010

ps the only place it is easy buy to sell is hanoi and saigong as these are the starting points

#3 Posted: 16/6/2010 - 21:31

• stolberg

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2010

Thank you for your answer. Maybe I should drive all the way up to Hanoi to increase the chance getting it sold then. Thank you!

#4 Posted: 16/6/2010 - 21:34

• ralphy

Joined Travelfish
    16th June, 2010

my email is ralph siferrello@ymail.com please feel free to contact me for advice on nany thing todowith the trip

#5 Posted: 16/6/2010 - 21:37

• ralphy

Joined Travelfish
    16th June, 2010

dam type ralphsiferrello@ymail.com

#6 Posted: 16/6/2010 - 21:38

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Want to buy a motorbike for Vietnam (Honda Win)- i Sell one in Hue ... By ddebouverie on 8 Oct 2012 0 485 8 Oct 2012
Want to buy a motorbike for Vietnam (Honda Win)- i Sell one in hanoi ... By ddebouverie on 10 Oct 2012 0 556 10 Oct 2012