Motorbiking in Asia forum

Those Darn Blast Rozzers

• mikenam

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

This January, myself and a friend are travelling vietnam via motorbike and to say im excited would be a monumental understatment....Anyway from reading copious accounts of others who have done this before, I understand that occasionally the police will stop you and fine "Yo Ass!"
    Being this a situation where they have a freedom to ask for whatever sum they want, I was wondering whether bartering fine's is a wise thing to do.
    If anyone has previously been stopped and fined for not having a license ect.. how much did they cadge?

Your experiences would be muchos apreciated...cheers

#1 Posted: 19/8/2010 - 18:01

• Advertisement

• dannyg

Joined Travelfish
    28th July, 2010

sorry dude its not an answer, but if anyone replys some idear on cambodia also would be handy im sure me crashing will be much more of a problem but what the hell!

#2 Posted: 20/8/2010 - 01:12

• mikenam

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

Would love a reply right about now...I think danny g would aswell.

Come on Travelfish work your magic!!!

#3 Posted: 9/9/2010 - 18:34

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.