Motorbiking in Asia forum

Heading to Laos by motorbike next week from Hanoi, anyone want to join me?

• James7

Joined Travelfish
    16th October, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello,

I've just spent the last 3 weeks riding from Saigon to Hanoi on a Honda Bonus 125cc, which was a fantastic trip! I'm planning on heading to Laos next week some time travelling from the north to the south of the country. Currently travelling solo, if anyone is planning on doing the same trip and is interested in joining me, feel free to get in touch on here or on 01219929122 and maybe we can meet up for a beer in Hanoi.

Best Regards

James (24, UK)

#1 Posted: 4/11/2010 - 21:51

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Traverling on motorbike alone at end of december, anybody out there thats wants to join me????????? ... By dapperchase on 24 Nov 2009 1 1432 4 Jan 2010
Motorbike from Saigon to Pnomh Penh. Wanna join? ... By tobyrj on 15 Nov 2014 5 611 26 Nov 2014
Guided 5 day Motorbike/Scooter Tour- Departs Chiang Mai ~Feb 1 - anyone want to join the fun? ... By motogirl on 5 Jan 2008 4 2330 6 Jan 2008