Motorbiking in Asia forum

Looking for motorbike partner - Saigon to North Vietnam

• Goodtime777

Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2014

Hey guys. I arrive in Saigon by Monday and I'll be looking to travel north of Vietnam to Hanoi via motorbike. I'm looking for someone/s to do the same journey with me! I'm completely flexible with time an places to visit!! I've driven the perimeter of Australia so I'm fairly confident with road travel.
    Im a 24 YO from England!
    My name is Richard. Feel free to contact me !

#1 Posted: 28/3/2014 - 21:16

• Advertisement

• giopal

Joined Travelfish
    2nd April, 2014
    Places visited:
    At least 5

Hi Richard,

I would be interested! But I will be in Saigon on the 14th of April. Where do you think you will be by then? Another sure date I can give you is Hoi An on the 18th. Let me know

Cheers,

Giovanni

#2 Posted: 2/4/2014 - 05:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Looking for motorbike travel partner - Saigon to Hanoi ... By Goodtime777 on 28 Mar 2014 2 576 17 Apr 2014
Off-road motorbike tours of North Vietnam. New Honda bikes, guided or unguided. ... By offroadvietnam on 10 Mar 2014 0 420 10 Mar 2014
Looking for a motorbike partner Northern Thailand ... By tmurray on 30 Apr 2014 2 825 8 May 2014