Motorbiking in Asia forum

Motorbike tour from Hue to Hanoi

• edwuppy

Joined Travelfish
    24th September, 2008

Posted from within Vietnam.

Can anybody recommend a motorbike tour from Hue to Hanoi? thanks.

#1 Posted: 27/7/2009 - 19:04

• Advertisement

• edwuppy

Joined Travelfish
    24th September, 2008

Sorry, I mean Hue to Hoi An

#2 Posted: 27/7/2009 - 19:05

• Easyrider

Joined Travelfish
    27th July, 2009

Hello Edwuppy
    For motorbike tour from Hue to Hoi an you can see www.hueriders.com
    Or if you would like to do from Hue to South you can search www.vietnam-easyriders.com for infos.
    Feel free email me if you need more detail.
    vietnam-easyrider@hotmail.com
    Happy travel
    Lee

#3 Posted: 27/7/2009 - 21:03

• edwuppy

Joined Travelfish
    24th September, 2008

thanks alot for the info....

#4 Posted: 28/7/2009 - 10:17

• asiabiker

Joined Travelfish
    10th August, 2009

Hi edwuppy,

Did you do a tour? How was it? I'm trying to decide between doing motorbike tours and buying a bike. Any suggestions, appreciated.

Thanks

#5 Posted: 10/8/2009 - 10:07

• tingers

Joined Travelfish
    9th April, 2009

These guys have a good name for the Hue - Hoi An route:
    http://www.motorbiketours-hoian.com/

And these go up North:
    http://www.columbusadventures.com/tours/motorbike-tours

Both will let you ride, saving you the hassle of buying the bike then getting rid of it when you're done.

#6 Posted: 11/8/2009 - 09:48

• edwuppy

Joined Travelfish
    24th September, 2008

Well, I did a fantastic 4 day motorbike tour of the Central Highlands. It was great. Whats nice about being on the back of a motorbike is that I dont have to worry about having to watch the traffic. I just really take in everything as a passenger. It was so beautiful. You see things differently as a passenger than a driver. I think so. But, I cannot really say what its like to be a driver. And the driver I had was really great. He took me to some out of way places and off the tourist trails. It was such a great expierence. But it can also be expensive. Good luck asiabiker!!!

#7 Posted: 11/8/2009 - 15:29

• asiabiker

Joined Travelfish
    10th August, 2009

edwuppy, did you arrange it through the contact` above or someone else? If you don't mind can you say what you paid and what you got for that? was it worth the money?

Thankyou! :-)

#8 Posted: 13/8/2009 - 17:59

• edwuppy

Joined Travelfish
    24th September, 2008

I was in Hoi An and looking for an "easy rider". I ran into one while I was biking in the city. He gave me all the information I asked for and I paid $50.00 a day. It was totally worth it. I am a big nature man and I saw some wonderful mountains for 4 fantastic days. THe gorgeous Central Highlands on the back of a motorcycle. Not in a bus or with a big tour group. Just me and Nam(guide) He took me to wherever I wanted to go. He took me to many ethnic minority homes. Very interesting. I saw some incredible nature. I was the only foreigner in all of these places. That was the best. He basically was my chaffeur. Whenever I wanted to stop, he stopped. It rained sometimes, and that was also great. IT was beutiful. I am so glad I did it. I was at first not sure because of the money thing. But totally worth it. I would recommend it to you and anyone else. I hope I helped a little...

#9 Posted: 13/8/2009 - 21:52

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Hanoi to Saigon Motorbike Tour ... By khm293 on 24 Jun 2013 0 1278 24 Jun 2013