Nepal forum

less populated treks

• Rukus

Joined Travelfish
    28th October, 2011

so I have just arrived into Nepal, Katmandu and we'll be doing some trekking not limited to just one trek either, I want to see beautiful mountainous, valley scenery even if that means bring on a populated trail at times, but I'd like to know if there is any stunning trails, treks that are less populated and worth checking out, like perhaps Ganesha mountain. If anybody has any experience in the himalayas let me know, thanks

#1 Posted: 26/5/2013 - 02:20

• Advertisement

• davidurmann

Joined Travelfish
    29th March, 2014
    Places visited:
    At least 14

Nepal has some great trekking and its not just limited to Everest Base Camp or Annapurna Base Camp. Two treks that I have personally taken and might suggest are Mustang or Manaslu. Manaslu does not get a lot of trekkers but still has some decent tea houses to stay in so its comfortable and yet not crowded.

#2 Posted: 29/3/2014 - 12:24

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.