New Zealand forum

How is the new Zealand destination for honeymoon tour....

• markalan0123

Joined Travelfish
    7th December, 2013

My wife wants to go to New Zealand for a honeymoon but I do not have any idea about new Zealand can some one guide me please....

#1 Posted: 16/12/2013 - 11:02

• Advertisement

• steve10988

Joined Travelfish
    17th December, 2013

Hi,

New Zealand is among the most beautiful and diverse nations in the world. It is an island country filled with a plethora of activities for everyone. It is also a much preferred destination for adventure buffs. The beautiful landscape of New Zealand has also inspired film makers to shoot movies here. Lord of the rings, hobbit and many other movies have their shooting locations in cities and surrounds. Getting around New Zealand is also a delight. Driving is easy and there are plenty of car rental companies like Hertz, which provides affordable car rental solutions to travelers. But make sure you choose a reputed company. You can check out the attractions and must see places to draft a perfect itinerary.

#2 Posted: 17/12/2013 - 01:00

• alexjorge21-

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2013

No doubt its wonderful for honeymoon tour.

#3 Posted: 27/12/2013 - 02:38

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.