Pakistan forum

Pakistan travelling is safe?

• markalan0123

Joined Travelfish
    7th December, 2013

Of course Pakistan travelling is safe and sound I have personal experience I have gone Pakistan too many times in my life if you have a life then no one can you hit if you don't have more life then no one can you safe doesn't matter where you are living on that time...

#1 Posted: 16/12/2013 - 09:04

• Advertisement

• Cajsa321

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2015

markalan0123, I completely agree with you, I really think that all of you has shared great information about all these kind of places. it just always makes me feel so great while visiting all these kind of beautiful places. Pakistan is a beautiful country with a lot of attractions. I just always like to explore that.

#2 Posted: 25/4/2015 - 01:09

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Depends on where in Pakistan.

#3 Posted: 26/4/2015 - 09:12

• Pschahal

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2015

I keep a track of news from Pakistan almost every day and who ever says it is a safe country for tourists is either lying or does not know enough. Two days ago a professor at Karachi University was shot dead just because he had a different view on some matters. People in Pakistan as not tolerant towards other religion and their blasphemy laws are misused every day to get people behind the bars and even death penalty. Some times such cases catch international media attention but mostly over looked for reasons I do not understand myself. Please have a look at this detailed post and see what people have to say about safety in Pakistan.

I am not trying to put you off. I just want you to know what you are getting yourself into. Better to do some research before hand.

I hope this helps.

#4 Posted: 30/4/2015 - 06:28

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009

Pschahal
    You are correct, but some people like the contrarian view and like to espouse the idea that the west is ignorant of these places.

#5 Posted: 30/4/2015 - 07:07

• Pschahal

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2015

@MADMAC This contrarian view is ill informed in my opinion. I understand what is going on in Pakistan and to be honest anyone who is not from the Indian sub-continent will not be able to understand what goes on there because to understand the situation you need to know the culture and be able to understand every aspect.

There are so many beautiful countries across the world and if someone wants the Himalayas then Nepal and India are a 100 times better option with regards to security, infrastructure and above all the locals have a welcoming attitude towards tourists.

@markalan0123 How about you test your theory by standing on a railway track and see if you have more life left. I would personally not recommend standing on the track infront of a train to check if you are destined to life longer or not :) Do take some pictures.

#6 Posted: 1/5/2015 - 01:47

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009

"I understand what is going on in Pakistan and to be honest anyone who is not from the Indian sub-continent will not be able to understand what goes on there..."

I disagree with this. The Indian sub-continent is not some special place that defies the world of analysis. People can do their homework and figure a place out concerning security and basics of living. You don't have to come from the US to understand what goes on there. You don't have to come from Thailand to understand what goes on there. Pakistan is no different.

#7 Posted: 1/5/2015 - 03:26

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Hotel Deals of the Day
best price guarantee