Philippines forum

Asia's Longest Dual Zipline (Philippines)

• mahj_cha

Joined Travelfish
    23rd June, 2010

Have you tried to fly like Superman? If not, then be among the first to brave Asia's Longest Dual Zipline from a launch point at 4,700 feet above sea level.
    With speeds of up to 90 kph, zoom through lush greenery and breathtaking views only found in the mountains of Dahilayan.
    Guaranteed safe and fun for every age, Zipzone has become the ultimate adventure destination for young and old alike.

I have experienced this last April. It is really a great experience.
    It is situated in Bukidnon, Philippines in Mindanao.
    Bond with families and friends amidst Dahilayan's cool and foggy weather.
    This is one amazing adventure you will never forget!

#1 Posted: 23/6/2010 - 16:04

• Advertisement

• LGR_2010

Joined Travelfish
    2nd April, 2010

Nice to know...! How much is the activity? =)I'll try heading down there some time.

#2 Posted: 25/6/2010 - 11:49

• mahj_cha

Joined Travelfish
    23rd June, 2010

Package tour for only P1,200/person inclusive of 3 Zipline Ride (150m, 320m, 840m), transportation from CDO to Dahilayan & back, set lunch and light snacks. :)

#3 Posted: 28/6/2010 - 13:22

• mindanao

Joined Travelfish
    12th September, 2011

hi ,ive been there 2 times but only did the zipline last year,what company offers package for 1200 each? doesnt that have to be at least 6-8 person?.

#4 Posted: 12/9/2011 - 01:45

• imasmiley88

Joined Travelfish
    19th May, 2012

I've heard about it but I haven't visited Dahilayan yet. Do they rooms for rent as well? How much?
    I've done ziplining before but I want to try Asia's longest zipline... I wish I could visit Mindanao again so I could try this dual zipline... :)

#5 Posted: 31/3/2013 - 11:30

• mindanao

Joined Travelfish
    12th September, 2011

i got an e-mail today that there had been a reply to this thread but see last reply was march unless latest one has been removed? @iamsmiley -have you been dahilayan yet ? -yes there are rooms to stay -depending on your budget .

#6 Posted: 10/8/2013 - 03:44

• galwinfabian

Joined Travelfish
    24th March, 2013
    Location Philippines

My first zipline experience was in EAT Danao, Bohol and I really enjoyed it! If it's really is Asia's longest dual zipline, I'll add it on my list! :)

#7 Posted: 16/8/2013 - 02:20

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.