Photo: A boat with your name on it, Coron, Busuanga Island.

Philippines forum

weather in palawan/boracay 4thsep-13th sept????

Posted by ak_70 on 26/8/2011 at 23:23

hi all
am planning to go to palawan/boracay 4th-13th sept and am getting really conflicted views from ppl/net about the weather around that time in these areas...
although i understand that it is rainy season(which is fine) still we were wondering if we can get atleast some amount of sun in any of these places or is it a constant downpour at this time of the year?
plaese give ur inputs as would like to book my tickets soon to either palawn or boracay depending on the weather
thanks in advance
ashish

#1 ak_70 has been a member since 26/8/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by goonistik on 27/8/2011 at 10:44

In either destination, the weather will be variable. There will be days when the sun will come out and there will be days when the it will rain.

I suspect the reason there are conflicted views is that some people might have travelled during an "el niƱo" year when weather conditions were dryer than usual.

#2 goonistik has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Philippines. Posts: 562
 Where has goonistik been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.