Philippines forum

Boracay to Palawan..

• potta_boro

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Is it possible to travel from boracay to palawan? If not what is the best or cheapest way to get there as I'm on a very tight budget. Cheers

#1 Posted: 6/10/2011 - 09:53

• Advertisement

• goonistik

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2010

I am not aware of any ferry or direct flight from Caticlan to Palawan. But I was surprised to find superferry selling tickets from Manila to Coron. A tourist class ticket costs about PhP 1,300 with no insurance and no meals. It seems Superferry has restored trips to Palawan.

http://www.superferry.com.ph/index.asp

Check the budget airlines like Seair.
    http://flyseair.com/

if you are in Boracay now, ask the locals about options but to my best knowledge, you will have to go back to Manila.

#2 Posted: 6/10/2011 - 10:18

• potta_boro

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply.

I started off with a flight to Cebu and came straight to boracay would an option be back to Cebu and fly to Palawan?

#3 Posted: 7/10/2011 - 17:25

• p1nkaholic

Joined Travelfish
    7th December, 2010

I think your best bet would be to fly back to manila. Here are the following local budget airlines...

Cebu Pacifc
    Air Philippines
    Zest Air

.. Last time I checked, Air Philippines still had promo fares going from Manila to Palawan (Puerto Princessa)

#4 Posted: 8/10/2011 - 05:43

• goonistik

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2010

Pottaboro,

AFAIK, there are no flights/ferries that connect Cebu and Palawan. If you go to Cebu, I am willing to bet you will still have to fly back to Manila to get on a flight to Palawan.

#5 Posted: 8/10/2011 - 08:53

• francis5k

Joined Travelfish
    20th October, 2011

indeed.from Cebu,travel back to Manila then fly to Palawan.

#6 Posted: 20/10/2011 - 20:06

• mindanao

Joined Travelfish
    12th September, 2011

guys -why ye post if dont know info-did ye look cebupacific website ?direct flight cebu to pp 1100 H
    Cebu
    1210 H
    Puerto Princesa

#7 Posted: 20/10/2011 - 22:33

• triptoph

Joined Travelfish
    1st November, 2011

You may also want to check http://www.triptophilippines.com/article/coron-palawan-its-best to get useful information about Coron Palawan.
    Have a happy trip to Philippines!

#8 Posted: 1/11/2011 - 20:20

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
weather in palawan/boracay 4thsep-13th sept???? ... By ak_70 on 26 Aug 2011 1 2395 27 Aug 2011