Philippines forum

Romantic things to do in Boracay for a couple

• hoorayhi

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2013

I am heading to Boracay with my boyfriendand wanted to know what romantic things are there to do? Thanks!

#1 Posted: 5/3/2013 - 08:54

• Advertisement

• GhengisChon

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2013

This is a good question. I'm going there with my girlfriend in May. What kinds of things are you looking for? I did find these suggestions online. http://ezinearticles.com/?Romantic-Places-and-Things-to-Do-in-Boracay-Island,-Philippines&id=6880424

Shawn

#2 Posted: 5/3/2013 - 23:33

• mikajones29

Joined Travelfish
    30th March, 2013

There's so many things you can do!

Try the Zorb together, it will be a lot of fun and broken ribs. Go to Puka Island and enjoy collecting the shells. Ride together the All terrain vehicle up to the highest peak of Boracay. Enjoy the bars in Station 1 and have a lovely dinner along the beach. Just try everything!

Make sure to ask for discounts!

Before I forgot! Have a massage together along the beach and the coconuts!

#3 Posted: 30/3/2013 - 23:30

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
The most romantic things to do on honeymoon ... By reynas on 10 Jul 2014 0 309 10 Jul 2014
Fun things to do at night in Boracay ... By Mickey_G on 31 May 2014 2 718 23 Jul 2014
Romantic things to do in Lombok (Mataram/Sengiggi) ... By hallf_brick on 22 Mar 2014 4 690 23 Mar 2014