Photo: A boat with your name on it, Coron, Busuanga Island.

Philippines forum

Any tips for Caramoan?

Posted by goonistik on 16/4/2013 at 22:31

Does anybody have any tips for Caramoan?

I made a mistake and booked on Cebu Pac. I found out later that he PAL Express flight would have been better as it has an earlier schedule. So my flight arrives at 10:25 AM. Making it to Sabang Port to take the 1:00 PM boat looks a bit dicey. So should I just spend a day in Naga?

Thanks

#1 goonistik has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Philippines. Posts: 562
 Where has goonistik been? 

Posted by Babalugats on 20/4/2013 at 13:34

Filipinos are not known to be punctual, so you can make it if a private vehicle will take you to Sabtang Port. I took a public bus and tricycle, and if I remembered it right, the trip was about a few hours long. Unless you're on a short trip, then spend a day on Naga.

#2 Babalugats has been a member since 21/3/2010. Location: Philippines. Posts: 73
 Where has Babalugats been?   Website   Twitter   Google+ 

Posted by goonistik on 20/4/2013 at 20:27

Thanks. That what I was thinking. Anyway, I'll be in Caramoan for a few days. So I can definitely spend the night at Naga.

#3 goonistik has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Philippines. Posts: 562
 Where has goonistik been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.