Philippines forum

Filipino Travel Blogs

• goonistik

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2010
    Location Philippines
    Places visited:
    At least 9

I've read Lakwatsero before and found his blog useful. The rest are new to me.

http://www.thepoortraveler.net/2013/05/best-travel-blogs-philippines/#

#1 Posted: 15/5/2013 - 20:47

• Advertisement

• threadstone

Joined Travelfish
    15th November, 2013

Hey guys.. here is my my latest travel blogs for the best resort and hotel here in the Philippines. -->http://www.philippines-hotels.org

#2 Posted: 22/11/2013 - 01:51

• hendwrcarav-
    an

Joined Travelfish
    26th November, 2013

7z8bkhlcmfy0.pngyour post is very helpful for other people who wants to visit Philippines. I like your post.

7z8bkhlcmfy0.facebook.com.png

#3 Posted: 26/11/2013 - 11:06

• cardkleener

Joined Travelfish
    2nd June, 2013
    Location Canada

I was in Bohol this past October 2013 three days before the earthquake. The beach was nice. I stayed at the Paragoya resort. it was a very nice place. Quiet. Comfortable room. Nice garden. WiFi only worked outside in garden area which was fine for me. Staff was very friendly.
    Only downside of Bohol were the Taxi drivers at the airport. I was swarmed by about 15-20 of them pulling on me. It was a little harry. And people constantly asking you on the beach. Taxi sir for tomorrow? Massage sir? It was never ending.

#4 Posted: 26/11/2013 - 16:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.