Philippines forum

El Nido - Coron Boat, is there a safe version?

• Harry05

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2007

Read some "horror" stories about safety issues of the boats running from El Nido to Coron even till sinking of the boat.

How is the safety situation now? Is there a difference between companies, if yes, which are the best? Do they provide lifejackets in case of emergency? End of january a good period to do this?

Also contacted El Nido Boutique and Art cafe, they don't have any boats leaving on friday (but I prefer to travel on a friday due to my itinirary). Anyone knows if there are other boats leaving on friday?

Actually booked a cheap flight from Puerto Princesa till Busuanga after about two weeks from now but it seems like PAL Express stopped flying this leg which means I have to fly via Manila (but still the same price) but that is gonna cost my quite some time.

Of course any other advice on this is welcome.

Harry

#1 Posted: 23/1/2014 - 03:06

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
El Nido or Coron for one week? ... By ekumbier on 17 Jul 2011 7 7037 12 Jul 2012
El Nido - Coron OK without Hotel reservation ... By RJBT on 7 Dec 2012 1 1402 8 Dec 2012