Philippines forum

Pics of the Philippines

• Harry05

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2007

Just ended my great trip in the Philippines.

If you wouldlike to see some pics of this, use the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wereldreiziger/sets/72157640582418064
    If you want to start a slideshow you can use this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wereldreiziger/sets/72157640582418064/show

As you can see I spent a lot of time around, on or in thewater which I think is one of the big pro's for the Philippines.

Harry

#1 Posted: 14/2/2014 - 20:29

• Advertisement

• imasmiley88

Joined Travelfish
    19th May, 2012

Thanks for sharing great photos of the Philippines. :) Now I miss whale shark watching. Have you tried visiting Oslob in Cebu? There are also lots of whale sharks there. I'm amazed that you've reached the hanging coffins of Sagada. I hope to visit the place soon too. Though I'm sad to see that they've started building houses in some parts of the rice terraces. :(

#2 Posted: 14/2/2014 - 22:29

• Harry05

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2007

@imasmiley88 Yes, I visited Oslob (or actually Tan-a-Wan) from Cebu (3 hrs. south by bus) but you can also take a trip from Alona Beach Bohol (2hrs by boat). I think the houses have always been between the rice terraces in Batad, I saw some old pics from Batad with also the houses in between the rice terraces.

#3 Posted: 14/2/2014 - 22:37

• alexanderbl-
    and

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2013

Loved every photo, that's what I call true travelling. It's such a great country, can't wait to go also, hopefully this year but if not next year definitely

#4 Posted: 15/2/2014 - 04:48

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.