Photo: A boat with your name on it, Coron, Busuanga Island.

Philippines forum

Travelfish on the Philippines

Posted by somtam2000 on 4/9/2009 at 13:32 admin

Hat tip to millionario for the suggestion -- here's a new section for the Travelfish forum -- the Philippines.

I've never had the fortune to do any travelling there so hopefully other Travelfishers will be able to help out with questions as they float it.

Cheers!

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,434
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by BruceMoon on 4/9/2009 at 14:11

Stuart

Thanks.

I know you're going helter-skelter on (re)focussing the website, and you've got a pedal wizz updating parts of SE Asia, and you are gathering material from selected ppl to infill parts of Malaysia, and you have the odd day off too.

Given this humungous workload, when might we start seeing nation travel guide / info material for (the further flung parts?) Indonesia and Philippines? That would be icing.

Cheers

#2 BruceMoon has been a member since 27/12/2008. Location: Australia. Posts: 1,941

Posted by somtam2000 on 4/9/2009 at 14:51 admin

No plans for either at this stage.

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,434
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by mattocmd on 4/9/2009 at 21:36

Still looking for writers? I could cover the Philippines once my contract ends in Feb.

#4 mattocmd has been a member since 13/6/2007. Location: United States. Posts: 365

Posted by theCATALYST on 19/12/2009 at 17:50

Posted from within Vietnam.

I can also help in the Philippines if you need more writers. I can also help about Palau and Saipan if you have plans to open up there in the future.
I worked in in a twice a week paper in Palau for 3 and a half years and 14 months in Saipan for a daily. I am now here in Vietnam for a special assignment and I hope to complete it in February at which time I will be visiting a week in Singapore before going home to Manila in March.
See my personal blog for reference:

http://saipancatalyst.blogspot.com

http://myvietnamadventures.blogspot.com

#5 theCATALYST has been a member since 16/12/2009. Location: Philippines. Posts: 18
 Website 

Posted by KatMachine on 15/1/2012 at 01:16

If you need a writer for Philippines, I can help with some articles.

#6 KatMachine has been a member since 8/2/2011. Posts: 26
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.