Photo: On the road to Pindaya.

Cameras and travel photography forum

Fuji Mini Instax Camera Film

Posted by Hennners on 8/11/2009 at 19:15

Hey all,

Q: CAN I GET Fuji Mini Instax Camera Film IN THAILAND + HOW MUCH IS IT?

I'm travelling to SE-Asia later this month and have suddenly had an urge to get an Instant film camera. (bit like the polariods they had in the old days...)

Anyway, I'm going to get a Fuji Instax Camera of some sort, and wondered whether I should buy all the film before I go, or whether it will be easy to find and cheaper in Thailand/Bangkok.

I can get 10 films for £5/250THB online.

Thanks!
Hennners

#1 Hennners has been a member since 8/11/2009. Posts: 5

Posted by Hennners on 8/11/2009 at 19:25

ooo - also - could I get the camera out there as it seems they arnt sold at all in the UK! x

#2 Hennners has been a member since 8/11/2009. Posts: 5

Posted by sidewinder on 9/11/2009 at 08:14

I cant help you I'm afraid, but that camera does sound really cool (though a bit bulky for travelling!). If you do manage to find one in the uk or bangkok Id be interested to know.

Also, 10 films for £5? Sounds a bit cheap!

#3 sidewinder has been a member since 11/4/2009. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 57
 Twitter   Instagram 

Posted by Hennners on 9/11/2009 at 08:25

by films I mean prints. 50p a print is about right i guess?

#4 Hennners has been a member since 8/11/2009. Posts: 5

Posted by angelababee on 15/11/2009 at 15:43

Anna's Japan Shop selling all the Fuji instax camera related products.and they shipping worldwide,so you will be able to get the products from their website.they used to sell on amazo* UK,but amazo* blocked them from selling these items as they only allowed sauce from the Europe and apparently these instax camera are sauce from Japan.therefore.

www.annasjapanshop.com

#5 angelababee has been a member since 15/11/2009. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.