Cameras and travel photography forum

Fuji Mini Instax Camera Film

• Hennners

Joined Travelfish
    8th November, 2009

Hey all,

Q: CAN I GET Fuji Mini Instax Camera Film IN THAILAND + HOW MUCH IS IT?

I'm travelling to SE-Asia later this month and have suddenly had an urge to get an Instant film camera. (bit like the polariods they had in the old days...)

Anyway, I'm going to get a Fuji Instax Camera of some sort, and wondered whether I should buy all the film before I go, or whether it will be easy to find and cheaper in Thailand/Bangkok.

I can get 10 films for £5/250THB online.

Thanks!
    Hennners

#1 Posted: 8/11/2009 - 19:15

• Advertisement

• Hennners

Joined Travelfish
    8th November, 2009

ooo - also - could I get the camera out there as it seems they arnt sold at all in the UK! x

#2 Posted: 8/11/2009 - 19:25

• sidewinder

Joined Travelfish
    11th April, 2009
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 7

I cant help you I'm afraid, but that camera does sound really cool (though a bit bulky for travelling!). If you do manage to find one in the uk or bangkok Id be interested to know.

Also, 10 films for £5? Sounds a bit cheap!

#3 Posted: 9/11/2009 - 08:14

• Hennners

Joined Travelfish
    8th November, 2009

by films I mean prints. 50p a print is about right i guess?

#4 Posted: 9/11/2009 - 08:25

• angelababee

Joined Travelfish
    15th November, 2009

Anna's Japan Shop selling all the Fuji instax camera related products.and they shipping worldwide,so you will be able to get the products from their website.they used to sell on amazo* UK,but amazo* blocked them from selling these items as they only allowed sauce from the Europe and apparently these instax camera are sauce from Japan.therefore.

www.annasjapanshop.com

#5 Posted: 15/11/2009 - 15:43

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.