Flag of Singapore

Singapore forum

SG universal studios question

• adelaine

Joined Travelfish
    9th July, 2010

is it really hard to get tickets for SG universal studio? i would like to know the best way to get tickets, me and friends will be heading there byu august and that is our first in our list to be visited. we got the discounted plane tickets with the help of STAL though no info if we can also book universal studios tickets in advance. any ideas?

#1 Posted: 9/7/2010 - 14:23

• Advertisement

• sallyissxc

Joined Travelfish
    20th January, 2011

hey adelaine, im in singapore atm and i just got back from the universal studios, it was so easy to get there and get tickets, im staying at little india i just caught the mrt from little india station all the way to harbour front the last stop, then got on a mono rail over to seragosa island, then i just bought tickets there for the studios they were 76 dollars and all up about 8 dollars for my transport to get there, well worth it i had a ball, the island is amazing one of the prettiest places ive seen yet..

goodluck
    sally :-)

#2 Posted: 20/3/2011 - 11:54

• idreamofdur-
    ian

TF writer
    Click here to learn more about idreamofdurian
    Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2008
    Location Singapore
    Total reviews: 4

Hi adelaine -- you can buy tickets to Universal Studios online at http://www.rwsentosa.com/Attractions/UniversalStudiosSingapore or in person at the amusement park. They do sometimes sell out so it's best to get there early!

#3 Posted: 20/3/2011 - 23:48

• rledez1990

Click here to learn more about rledez1990
    Joined Travelfish
    12th March, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

If you don't buy before hand, definitely get there well before the gates open- me and my boyfriend got there an hour early they were already selling out! Also, there were signs everywhere reading 'sold out' but this turned out to be a mistake... if in doubt, just pre-book, it's not worth the hassle of travelling all the way there and going home disappointed!

#4 Posted: 21/3/2011 - 05:28

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.