Flag of Singapore

Singapore forum

help - dentist in singapore

• fihazard

Joined Travelfish
    20th September, 2008

Hi
    can anyone help me with the name of a good dentist in Singapore!

I haven't got an emergency problem I hope - but after nearly a year travelling I really do need a good clean and scrape and would like to get it done before i'm off the beaten track again. Doesn't need to be too cheap - normal UK prices?

anyway if any locals have a good recommendation that would be great

thanks

#1 Posted: 26/12/2010 - 23:12

• Advertisement

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 47
    Places visited:
    At least 98

sorry, i don't have a specific dentist to recommend for you. but just in case nobody jumps in with the name of their favorite local singapore dentist, you could always check with your travel insurance provider to see who they recommend. another option is to check with your embassy in singapore. odds are the consular section folks have someone they recommend and likely even use themselves. happy new year.

#2 Posted: 27/12/2010 - 02:37

• Kananga

Joined Travelfish
    25th April, 2005
    Location Thailand
    Total reviews: 3

I can recommend a very good dentist that is reasonably priced. Justin Ang from Gentle Dental. We used him for years. Very, very good.

http://www.gentledental.com.sg/

#3 Posted: 4/2/2013 - 21:56

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.