Flag of Singapore

Singapore forum

First Time to Singapore

• np13134904

Joined Travelfish
    3rd August, 2011
    Location India

Hi All,

Ill be visiting Singapore on 5th of September and will be leaving on 8th of September. Im actually on a business purpose on 6th and the remaining days im free. I want to know what are the places i could see.
    My Interests are Pubs, Parties, beaches, drinks. I dont want to shop for books in a library. You can understand what im looking for. As this is my first visit i would like to know if anybody has the same plans. My Hotel reservation and tickets are booked by my company. So accomodation wouldnt be a problem. Let me know guys. my email is naveen.paul2008@gmail.com

#1 Posted: 3/8/2011 - 15:18

• Advertisement

• cliona

Joined Travelfish
    12th October, 2011

There are very fine places Singapore to visit and if you cover these places you will feel that you have gone to the best in Singapore. Take a trip to Sentosa where you can find everything for a relaxing holiday from beaches to blue seas and as far as shopping concerns you can buy everything in Singapore. Electronic goods are best thing to buy from there because you would not find that in most other places.

#2 Posted: 14/10/2011 - 12:43

• BC

Joined Travelfish
    24th November, 2005
    Total reviews: 23

The beaches at Sentosa are nice. The rest of the island is an abomination, imho.

#3 Posted: 26/11/2011 - 03:18

• wanderlust4

Joined Travelfish
    4th September, 2011

definitely head to Sentosa for beaches. For pubs and drinks, the common nightspot is Clarke Quay area, a sprawling space with over 100 different F&B spots and 2-3 clubs. More famous clubs in a standalone location are Zouk (jiak kim road) and Butter Factory (one fullerton). hope this helps!

#4 Posted: 13/1/2012 - 03:53

• micheldsouz-
    a11

Joined Travelfish
    19th January, 2012

Well.. My first time to Singapore was a great experience forme. The world famous beaches, Clarke Quay area and much more things are unforgettable.

#5 Posted: 20/2/2012 - 23:37

• michaelmark

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2012

For you the best places for drinking would be Orgo serves up great cocktails. Orgo is one of those mod lounges that's distinctly different from the rest of Singapore's raucous bar scene.

#6 Posted: 1/6/2012 - 04:38

• Ann80

Joined Travelfish
    18th June, 2012

Hey friends i am planning a trip to singapore by the end of this year. I dont want to go on a prescheduled tour package. i want to go on my own so i can only visit places i want to see. Therefore i need alot of suggestions on where to stay, how to commute, places to visit and shop. Your suggestions will be appreciated:)

#7 Posted: 18/6/2012 - 04:54

• jems28

Joined Travelfish
    19th July, 2012

Hello,

I am jems.I am planning to travel Singapore.Please tell me what is the best places to visit in Singapore.

Thanx.

#8 Posted: 19/7/2012 - 05:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.