Flag of Singapore

Singapore forum

From Hat Yai to Changi Airport

• tuktuk

Joined Travelfish
    24th December, 2012

Hello everyone
    I will travel from Hat Yai with Bus to Changi Airport in Singapore where I have to be at 6.00 in the Morning. I think there isn't a direct bus, so I will take one from Hat Yai to Woodlands (12-14 hour, yes?) if possible during the night. How can I come the fastest (and cheapest) way from Woodlands od Johor Bahru to Changi Airport? Or is there a direct bus from Hat Yai?
    I would also take a flight from Hat Yai to Changi airport, but I think there is just one in the afternoon and so I have to wait the whole afternoon and the whole night at Changi airport, cause there isn't a bus so early in the morning (and I prefer travelling by bus).
    Does anyone of you know a possibility to go from Hat Yai to Changi airport and arrive there early in the morning (before 06.30 am)?
    A connection from Woodlands to Changi Airport so early in the morning would also be nice.
    Thanks a lot!

#1 Posted: 24/12/2012 - 14:29

• Advertisement

• Xircal

Joined Travelfish
    24th December, 2012

There's a bus listed here from Singapore to Hat Yai, so I would imagine that you could book a seat on the return journey: http://www.singaporemalaysiabus.com/hatyai.html

#2 Posted: 30/12/2012 - 12:34

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I went via Woodlands to Changi on was back from Legoland a little while ago. Got a public bus from the station underneath Woodlands (after you've entered Singapore) which dropped me at Woodlands MRT and then I just got the MRT to Changi (needed to change trains three times from memory).

#3 Posted: 1/1/2013 - 07:03

• leopang

Joined Travelfish
    16th December, 2012

Straight forward and not expensive
    goto this site for flight booking
    http://booking.airasia.com/Select.aspx

a)Hatyai to KL
    b)KL to singapore

Check it out the schedule from KL to Singapore

#4 Posted: 7/1/2013 - 07:12

• alden

Joined Travelfish
    26th June, 2013

car hire from Hai yai to changi airport is the most convenient option for You and helpful support and no hidden fees. You can choose between leading car hire companies which provide car rental at Changi Airport These Sites are helpful for you http://www.sixt.com/car-rental/singapore/singapore/singapore-changi-airport ,http://www.changiairportcarrentals.com/

#5 Posted: 26/6/2013 - 07:06

• leopang

Joined Travelfish
    16th December, 2012

This would be the easiest and will not waste too much travel time on the way and avoid the messy immigration at Hatyai border and Johore (Malaysia)immigration

goto
    www.airasia.com

(1)Flight from hatyai to Kuala Lumpur

Allow at least .3 hours for transit.

(2)KL to Singapore(there are 9 daily flight from KL -Singapore by airasia.

#6 Posted: 1/7/2013 - 23:11

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Christmas with Changi Airport ... By ahbee on 14 Dec 2009 0 2020 14 Dec 2009
Changi Airport - Cash or Credit Card ... By BrumbyJack on 16 Jan 2013 1 1295 16 Jan 2013
How long from Melaka to Changi Airport, Singapore? ... By Sinaloa237 on 31 Dec 2010 1 2975 31 Dec 2010
Flight at 6 AM, reaching changi airport at midnight, how to kill 4 hours. ... By ashokSPB on 11 Aug 2010 3 4292 2 Nov 2010