Flag of Singapore

Singapore forum

Vietnam visa in Singapore???

• saab1211

Joined Travelfish
    19th February, 2010

I will be in Singapore for 2 days next week enroute to Vietnam. This will be my only shot to get the visa done. Has anyone dealt directly with the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore fore the visa. I'm wondering what to expect. Will they do it while I wait, cost, etc. Thanks in advance!

#1 Posted: 19/2/2010 - 03:01

• Advertisement

• linds2118

Joined Travelfish
    1st May, 2010

hey not sure if you still need this ... but to get a Vietnam visa in Singapore, you need to go to their embassy (you can google the location). Most cabs don't know how to get there, so I would recommend bringing a printed out map.

They will want you to bring: your passport, 2 copies of the visa form (filled out), 2 passport photos and cash (I think it was about $50 or $70 Singapore dollars). It takes about 10 minutes to drop it off. I chose the "5 days" option, so can't comment on the timing.

#2 Posted: 1/5/2010 - 20:02

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.